Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Apologies, Next Story and an Important Link

Family matters have prevented me from posting anything since March 6th.  I hope to be able to return with an imiportant story in the next few days.  The title will be 'Russia to the Rescue'!

Meanwhile, I urge my readers to go to the following link for the results of some impressive studies about the ethics of the 1% vs the 99% in daily life:

http://www.accountingdegreeonline.net/rich-people-are-unethical/

It was sent to me by Tony Shin, of the Occupy  Wall Street movement.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Like the graphic! As a Personnelman in the Navy, I dealt with getting sailors the payments that were due to them for performing particular tasks. By far, the guys who were fussiest about getting every single penny they were owed, the ones who were most concerned about getting every single last advantage they possibly could, were the high-ranking guys, the elder ones with the longest time in service, who were making lots of money and who were really up there in rank.

    ReplyDelete